Marcello,

I went ahead and unzipped/fired up the first of the 4 donwload files and
it looks like it is the complete x86 binary of the vmware image. Given
that, then what are the other three files? Source code?

Also is there a way to "connect" the TCP/IP stack of the Internet tablet
emulated image to the TCP/IP stack of the LInux guest OS? Like an
emulator for the 802.11 radio or the Bluetooth radio that runs on both
sides, or at least some kind of virtual network adapter?

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC

* *