Dear mailinglist,

How could I use gstreamer in the nokia tablet with diablo? Somehow the gst-...
commands are not provided and it also seems, that even though I can  load the
python modules, its not possible to setup an audio test  source:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  gst.ElementNotFoundError: audiotestsrc
  >>> gst.element_factory_make("audiotestsrc", "audio")

As I think I installed all  stuff provided in the usual repositories, my
question would be: Is there a quick intro on how to use gstreamer with python
on the tablet?

Best regards:
        Gerolf