Hi,

Siarhei Siamashka schrieb:
> Recently I have been trying to make it running and seems like we have a very
> good chance to have it working nicely. It is also interesting, that the
> linux-omap guys seem to be developing a new driver [3] for AIC23 which may
> eventually become a better alternative.
Very nice!

I will try your patch in mamona which IMO provides the most easy way to
test those things out. Mamona is based on OpenEmbedded and every other
distribution made from it bases its sound core on ALSA not gstreamer ...

It is good that a new driver is in development, however I have doubts
that we will be able to run 2.6.27+ on the N770 soon ;).

Is the AIC23 also in the N8x0 devices?

Regards
Robert