This is why NOKIA has to link the tools/sdk packages instead of me
doing so in extras.

The feature upgrade apparently has set things to bluez-utils-osso6.  I
haven't verified this.  The only things in the repository are osso7.
And when I create bluez-utils-test, it will be the "current version"
so when Nokia upgrades, users will HAVE TO REMOVE MY APPLICATION
because they will have to remove the old bluez-utils-test-osso4 to
upgrade and it is a dependency of my program.

Now I have to try to figure out if the report is wrong.  If it is
wrong and the version is osso7, I now have to play catch-up.

I could compile a broken version that doesn't have any osso
dependencies and wait for something really bad to happen.  But as I
noted, the package is not mine, it is Nokias, and Nokia will change
the base when they feel like it, and I'm stuck.

I can't even retrieve osso7 using apt-get source!  It keeps getting osso4.