Sorry,

We discussed this on IRC a bit and the consensus was that packages in
extras-devel are expected to break sometimes. Regular users shouldn't use
extras-devel and leave it enabled.

As nobody else has stepped forward to update the obviously broken package,
I can remove it for you if you really want.

I've meant to mail you back a few times, but somehow I forgot about it.
Let's make it my New Years resolution to not forget to answer your mails
;)

Happy New Year!

- Niels