Hi, HIM experts

        I am looking for an IM solution for Clutter. And I guess I can take HIM
as a start and porting it to Clutter.

        Well, after I roughly browse through the code. I found that HIM is
heavily depends on GTK if not Hildon. Both in the HIM Framework (it claim that
it hope it can support IM-Context other than GTK in the future, But It seems
that except the protocol part. Most of the code is just GTK specific) and HIMUI
and HIM VKB example.

        So, I guess I will need to rewrite most of the code to make it run on
clutter. It might be a huge job for me. So I just want to take some advises
from you experts before I throw myself into it:

        1: Is this work possible to be done without touching the HIM plugin
system framework? (which is my most favorite part)

        2: Is it possible to using the plugin system to implement a specific IM
with Engines and UI part decoupled into different plugins or modules? Say, with
the same VKB, I can choose different Language which belonging to different IM
Engines. So that different languages( CJK for me) can be input with the same
VKB. And also that VKB itself can be replaced by other fancy ones but keep the
IME part untouched.

        3: Is there any similar work been done or on going?

        Could anyone throw a light on me, Thanks!

        Btw, I also check SCIM, well the architecture are more flexible, but it
seems that the architecture is much more complicated and is writen in C++ (
while Clutter in C), so I guess it is more hard for me to port it to clutter,
any ideas?

Best Regards,
Raymond Liu