Hello,

Some news for projects using (or planning to use) git on garage:
-the 'www' dir can finally be used to publish web content.

This feature has already been there for projects using subversion.

The publishing is done in a cron job, which is sub-optimal, but we can
not use git hooks, unless we get rid off the WebDAV based repository
updates.

The cronjob is running in every 20 minutes, so the content is not
refreshed right after git push.

Later on the web UI of the garage project will offer the possibility to
force the web publishing, but first I should finish the svn -> git
migration support.

If you have questions please send me an email.

Cheers,
ferenc

ps: the source of he scripts can be found here
https://garage.maemo.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/trunk/bin/?root=ggit