On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 10:36:42PM +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:

> >    * First, I don't think there's anything abnormal about that
> >      API. gtk_toggle_button_set_mode() is there exactly for that
> >      purpose and it's trivial to use.
>
> I think that function is widely considered to be useless and
> illogical.

Why isn't it deprecated then? I haven't found a style property to
achieve the same effect either. Have you reported a bug against Gtk to
remove it?

I personally don't think it's bad, but I don't have a very strong
opinion about it either. I'd like to see comments from upstream Gtk
developers, or from people who are already using it.

Berto