ext Anderson Lizardo wrote:

>>  >* python-support >=0.90.0 : it is already there since the PyMaemo beta
>>  > release (version 1.0.2maemo1). I think the person who reported this
>>  > did not have the extras-devel repository added to his/her target
>>  > sources.list.
>>
>> Can you confirm that you have extras-devel enabled Quim? Since I can
>> see that python-support_1.0.2 is in fremantle extras-devel.
>
> I don't think Quim himself had the problems, but possibly he
> "aggregated" the issues from other sources. Quim: is that the case?

I'm testing with fremantle extras-devel repo installed in one of those
developer units, not on SDK.

GPodder can't be installed today: "Application packages missing:
python-support (> 0.90.0)"

Same for MyTube and mediabox among others.

"python (= 2.5.2-3maemo2)" and "python2.5 (= 2.5.2-15maemo3)" are
missing dependencies for maemo-python-env, in addition to
"python-support (> 0.90.0)"

In practice, no Python app works from the many uploaded to extras-devel.

--
Quim Gil
open source advocate