Frantisek Dufka wrote:
> Which OS version it is? This is a bug, both should have priority 0. Can
> you reopen that bug Faheem linked with details about your OS version if
> you see it on current OS version? Oh wait, maybe just forget it, it'll
> be WONTFIXed anyway for any current system :-)

Just thinking that it would be interesting and productive for Nokians to do a
trawl of WONTFIXes and add "but if I were going to fix it, this is where I'd
start"... and then possibly work with us on re-assigning them to an appropriate
Mer category...

David

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."