I'm writing an application (actually a RAW image files viewer, for those
interested :-) ) which depends at build time from an external library. I've
already packaged this library and I'm ready to upload it to fremantle
extras-devel, but I'm wondering ... when I'll be ready to upload the main
app source package, it will depend on the (previously uploaded) library
package: will the autobuilder correctly manage those dependencies (ie
download and install mylibrary-dev package which in turn depends from
mylibrary package, both in extras-devel)?

Thanks in advance,

Luca Donaggio