Hi,

I found something to comment from this last email :).

>access to on a regular basis. Yes, you can tell the installer
>that it should check the architecture. No, you shouldn't be

If same installer can be used to install both x86 and PCC binaries depending on
which PC you run installation package that would be great. Anyhow I think we
can make at least separate PCC installation package when we will have PCC Mac
to make it.

>that it should check the architecture. No, you shouldn't be
>doing that because you should be compiling a PPC binary.

Nobody has told me if PCC binary can be build on x86 Mac. If not it will take
some time to make PCC version of flasher-3.5 even when it is just rebuilding
(at least in theory it should be just rebuilding task).

Cheers,
//Jarmo