Cornelius Hald wrote:
> Vlad Vasiliev wrote:
>> I think this existing way is correct. Very often, the program will
>> need to reorder some UI elements in window after rotation.
>
> Yes I know, I´m already doing the reordering. For that I listen to
> changes of the display size using the "size-changed" signal from
> GdkScreen.
>
> Still I don´t see why we have to listen to orientation changing events
> on DBus. As far as it was discussed earlier the screen should be
> automatically rotated if all visible windows are indicating that they
> support the portrait mode.
I couldn't find the attribute, like "Support rotation" in the current
HildonWindow.
And I think that the use of signal "size-changed" is not the right
way.(IMHO)
You will need control real value size of window.  You will need  control
changing to full screen and revert in window and in  next Maemo devices
size of screen may be large or small.

BR,
Vlad.