Hi again,

git push works again on git.maemo.org. I don't even want to say what the
problem was... shame on me, but I forgot to turn "DAV on" for the
project repositories. The web server did its job to serve the content as
is, not giving a chance to the webdav module to chew on the requests
from git. What a lame sysadmin, you may say.

Sorry to all who got some bad days because of this. I owe you a beer on
the summit. ;)

Cheers,
ferenc