2009/10/22 Kamen Bundev <bun...@gmail.com>:
> Hmm, yes, that seems to be the problem. In the final SDK /opt is a symlink
> but in the latest beta SDK it is not. I didn't upgrade my development
> machine, but I have the final on another so I can compare. I'll report back
> if successful.

You're right.
Autobuilder uses latest SDK and /opt is in the rootstrap:
tar -ztf /scratchbox/packages/maemo-sdk-rootstrap_5.0_armel.tgz | grep '^\./opt'
./opt

I removed it from there and now packages with /opt directory should be
installable.
Try to re-upload your packages to autobuilder. It should work now.

Thank you for your help.

PS: Is someone willing to file a bug for SDK :) ?

--
BR,
Ed