On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 11:22 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> Patrick Ohly a écrit :
> > I'm posting here because I hope that an interested developer or
> > maintainer will step up and take over packaging for Maemo. You can be
> > sure that this will have full support when it comes to merging patches
> > and including the Maemo port as first-class citizen in releases.
> >
> Eh, funny, I just posted yet another thread on talk
> (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=33308)
>
> The syncevolution and libsynthesis packages have recently been uploaded
> to Debian (I sponsored them) and I would really be interested to be able
> to use them on both laptop and n900 (when I have one). So yeah, at one
> point I may give a hand for that to happen.
>
> Does the to-be-release 0.9.1 will do the direct sync without third party
> syncML servers?

No, 0.9.1 adds some new features and bug fixes:
http://syncevolution.org/blogs/pohly/2009/syncevolution-091-beta-released

The direct sync will come in 1.0, in one way or another. There's still a
lot of work left to do. On the development branch it is working, with
known issues and manual configuration. Once we solve the known issues,
we still need to figure out how to automate the setup and make it easier
to use.

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly