On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 12:36 +0200, Xabier Rodriguez Calvar wrote:
> O Ven, 23-10-2009 ás 12:18 +0200, Juan A. Suarez Romero escribiu:
> >
> > Because official renderer doesn't include an equalizer element in
> > gstreamer pipeline, which fork does.
> >
> > The fork sets equalizer values from gconf. And applet is intended to
> > change those values in gconf, though you can write your own utility to
> > do it.
>
> But if the change is only inside the renderer, I don't see any reason
> why it couldn't work with the official mp, as they don't care anything
> about the pipeline.

MTR flavour creates a new source with its own uuid (gsteqrenderer),
which Mediaplayer doesn't handle.

MGR flavour replaces mafw-gst-renderer, reusing the same uuid
(gstrenderer), which is handle by mediaplayer.

So if you want to use it with mediaplayer, you must install MGR flavour
and remove old mafw-gst-renderer (to avoid conflicts as both are using
the same names).

        J.A.