Yes, about 10x increase in page hits per day from the July average.

> It would be great to think about upgrading maemo.org
> bandwidth or move it to a new (faster) server.

Not think, but do. The bandwidth to the outside is not the current bottleneck,
but the servers themselves. The load averages are pretty insane.

> Is it already in your plans? Any roadmap about this?

Yes, it's on the roadmap. http://wiki.maemo.org/ISP_Move is where I collected
some of the things that need to happen.

Schedule is such that we are waiting for the new ISP to get their machine room
wired and hardware boxes set up, after which we'll start setting up the
services. Setting up is no picnic, so I expect a switchover somewhere in
December. I hope earlier, but let's see.

Tero