On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 7:53 AM, Anderson Lizardo
<anderson.liza...@openbossa.org> wrote:
> I uploaded a fixed package to extras-devel, but any upgrade from an
> older version, if done with some another Python package upgrade at the
> same time, will again trigger the bug. Therefore you need to upgrade
> only the "pymaemo-optify" package; later you can upload other Python
> packages without problem.

Unfortunately, while this version fixed the upgrade issue, it broke
clean installations... I sent a fixed version (0.4) that should fix
this.

So please, give as more testing to this new version (once it becomes
available to extras-devel) as possible: clean installations, recovery
from backup, upgrades through the installation manager.

The same instructions from the rest of the e-mail applies, but use 0.4 instead.

Thanks,
--
Anderson Lizardo
OpenBossa Labs - INdT