Hi Dave,

I solved it already thatnks, but your message was helpufully.

I solved somethings but I am nor sure if I undertood why.

I solved it by acceding to sb_menu and changing many options related to the partition. I do not undertans yet very well what I do there. Please, could you give me a document where I can understand it well. I trien on the documentations of Maemo SDK, but I find it not very clear.

Well, any way, thanks for your attentions.

Regards,

A. Cano

Quoting Dave Neary <dne...@maemo.org>:

Hi acano,

ac...@dsic.upv.es wrote:
I write you because I am having problems when compiling the program
holamundo for gtk that is shown in the documentacion.

I'm not sure if you got an answer for this. In the case where you didn't:

Here is the error I obtain:

[sbox-FREMANTLE_ARMEL: ~/proyectos/holamundo] > gcc -Wall -g
gtk_holamundo.c    `pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0` -o gtk_holamundo
`pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0`
/scratchbox/compilers/host-gcc/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so when searching for -lgtk-x11-2.0
/scratchbox/compilers/host-gcc/bin/ld: cannot find -lgtk-x11-2.0
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
[sbox-FREMANTLE_ARMEL: ~/proyectos/holamundo] >

Are you sure that you installed GTK+ for armel? What do you see in
Scratchbox when you run ls -l /usr/lib/*gtk-x11*? If you have everything
set up OK, you should see:
/usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so
/usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0
/usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.1400.7

The minor versions might be different on the last line, depending on the
exact version of the SDK you have. The first two are sym links to the third.

If you don't see this, you have not installed the SDK correctly, and ld
(the linker part of the compile process) can't find the library correctly.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
maemo.org docsmaster