Hi,

Am 28.01.2010 um 13:06 schrieb ac...@dsic.upv.es:

>> I imagine you could probably install openssh server in the VM and connect
>> to the IP?

> I could try that, but, please, could you tell me how can I know then the ip
> ot the virtual machine in order to connect through ssh?

As I said, that might not be possible depending on the network configuration
you chose in VirtualBox. If you're using NAT (the default), the virtual machine
is not accessible from the outside - including the host. So either you follow
the steps I provided in my previous mail to be able to ssh into your VM, or you
choose a different mode of networking configuration.

Cheers,
Stephan