Hi all,
I've some issue with Maemo Mapper which I cannot solve by myself and are unfortunately quite severe:

- Sometimes, a "HWRecoveryResetSGX: SGX Hardware Recovery triggered" line appears on the syslog. Most of the times, without any visible effects.

- Rarely, the device freezes for several seconds. It seems to me that this is solved by pressing the power key and waiting a few seconds -- but it might be just a coincidence.

- Always: when I'm drawing on a texture (either loading a map tile, or using cairo on a texture) and a Hildon banner/notification appears (either from Mapper itself, or even an incoming chat notification), the texture is corrupted, and it will contain a small rectangle with pseudorandom pixels.

I'm using clutter 1.0, from extras-devel.

When running the application in Scratchbox i486 with valgrind, it is damn slow but I don't see any errors reported while rendering the tiles.

Can you help me to debug this? I suspect it is all due to some bugs in clutter (or maybe in the SGX driver), but I have no idea where to start from.

TIA,
  Alberto

--
http://www.mardy.it <-- geek in un lingua international!