Hello everybody,

First congratulations to the Maemo community. My name is Raniere Fernandes,
Brazilian, graduated in System Information and post-graduate studies in
development for mobile devices. I am enthusiastic about the Free Software
movement, Python and Maemo. I have published in journals about Python and
Maemo (Foreword Magazine - ISSN 2174-4959 - Introduction to Maemo platform
using Python, year 2009; Design Patterns in Python, year 2009),
participation in local community of Python
<http://grupypb.net/meetings/1/>users in João Pessoa / PB - Brazil
and Winner of the Qt Techday
challenge<http://qtlabs.openbossa.org/en/2009/09/14/ganhador-do-desafio-do-qt-techday-idez-joao-pessoa/>.

I am interested in the project Google Reader offline.

Thank you for your attention

[]'s

Raniere Fernandes

--
"Abstenha-se do Mal, faça o Bem e embeleze a sua mente" Buda