After much deliberation, I've finally decided to present my GSoC proposal.

I've decided to develop mdamt's idea about a Gtk+ IM plugin for the
Harmattan Qt based input framework. I think it's basically a _must_ for MeeGo,
I haven't seen much activity around it, and also feel that I'm now an
experienced person for this project, having played with the Hildon Input
Method framework quite a lot while doing SDL_him (an API to use HIM from SDL
1.2 apps).

You can see my full proposal here:
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/javispedro/t127051361417

I will be thankful for any comment, opinion, or rant you have about it. :)

--
Javier