Hi Piñeiro,

at-spi is running.
Nokia-N900-42-11:/# ps aux | grep at-spi
 1795 root     13832 R    /usr/lib/at-spi/at-spi-registryd
 2458 root      2088 S    grep at-spi
I am able to run some applications on N900. But I am able to run only with
"dogtail.rawinput" functions.
Does it supports Object based refernce to the applications?.

Example. I have tried with Filemanager. I have launched the filemanager with
following command
GTK_MODULES=gail:hail:atk-bridge ossofilemanager

It launched filemanager and I am able to see "Nokia N900" folder in that.
and i tried tree.root.dump() and i have got
>>> tree.root.dump()
{root}
 Node roleName='application' name='ossofilemanager' description=''
  Node roleName='frame' name='File manager' description=''
   Node roleName='filler' name='' description=''
    Node roleName='filler' name='' description=''
     Node roleName='push button' name='' description='' text=''
      press
      release
      click
      Node roleName='label' name='' description='' text=''
      Node roleName='label' name='' description='' text=''
     Node roleName='label' name='' description='' text=''
    Node roleName='panel' name='' description=''
 Node roleName='application' name='.' description=''
But I am not able to click the "Nokia N900" folder. I am not able to click
any object in the appliation. Please help

-Praveen