On 6 May 2010 16:22, Aniello Del Sorbo <ani...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will this app support Instapaper?
>
> I just discovered this site and supporting would just be awesome.
> I know you can store the pages in ePub format and have this reader app
> read them, but having direct support integrated into the app, would be
> awesome.

I probably need to be a little bit more specific.
Instapaper with Kindle supports automatic delivery of the articles in
Kindle format to your wifi enabled Kindle.
It seems to be a feature that Amazon gives to its customers for a fee.

What I'd like is a small daemon integrated in this eBook application
that automatically retrieves the ePub from Instapaper.com daily or
manually from a button in the reader (from the Book list view).

It could be done as a separate project (the daemon), so not sure it
should be integrated in this, actually.

--
anidel