On 15.06.10 17:35, David Greaves wrote:
On 15/06/10 14:34, Bas Vermeulen wrote:

Hello David,

I'm trying to set up a private OBS to be able to automatically
build/rebuild Chinook instead of Freemantle.
I'm getting stuck on the first few steps in your description,
specifically where to get the maemo_sdk_5 /maemo_sdk_4 stuff you refer
to in the Stable part. Where can I get those?

Thanks for any help you can give,

Sure... you may want to take this onto the maemo-dev list too?

What pages are you using?
http://wiki.maemo.org/OpenSuse_Build_Service/Fremantle_Setup ?

Yup, that's the one. I've set up OBS on a private server, and that's working so far. I've created a Maemo:4.1 project on the OBS web interface, including a repository there. My question is how to populate that so I can build and/or rebuild any packages in the base distribution (and what other repositories I'd need). I've copied the configuration from build.opensuse.org's Maemo 4.1 project, but I believe it doesn't have anything else there.

Regards,

Bas Vermeulen