We were building out application and testing on N900 with PR1.1. We recently
upgraded our device to PR1.2, and now are getting error when we try to
launch it.

The error we get is "error while loading shared libraries:
librtcom-eventlogger.so".

I checked in the pro file, and we are using libosso-abook-1.0 which is
adding the dependency for this library which seems to be non-compatible from
previous version.

How should I handle this in my application? Does this mean that I can't use
libosso-abook-1.0 anymore, or do I need to update my dev libraries ? BTW, I
did try to check and there wasn't an update to libosso-abook-dev available.

-Saurabh