Hi,

i can't compile gpxview against this broken libgio and the libs maintainer
just doesn't care anymore.

Therefore, please remove all versions of gpxview from the diablo and chinook
repositories. I can't update the current ones, i can't fix bugs. Thus they'd
better
be gone.

So please just remove all version of gpxview from the chinook and diablo
repositories and i'll stop supporting chinook and diablo. It's already close
to a waste of time to support maemo4, but it defintely is a waste of time
to have to deal with broken libs when supporting maemo4. And no, i won't
hack my config files to explicitely ignore soup2.4 on maemo4.

I don't mean to offend anybody, but i am only willing to support maemo4 if
i don't have to spend additional effort on this.

Regards,
  Till