From: Mohammad Abu-Garbeyyeh
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 1:28 AM
To: Naikel Aparicio
Cc: mailto:maemo-developers@maemo.org
Subject: Re: GtkWidget* handler from QWidget

Hi,

The predefined config file can be edited (thanks to thp for his "example" - he
did it in gpodder)

Anyway, you need to add something like this to your debian/postinst

# Add Sociality to the notification bubble settings
NOTIFICATIONS_CONF="/etc/hildon-desktop/notification-groups.conf"
NOTIFICATIONS_KEY="sociality-new-notifications"

if ! grep -q "$NOTIFICATIONS_KEY" "$NOTIFICATIONS_CONF"; then
    echo -n "Updating $NOTIFICATIONS_CONF..."
    cat >>$NOTIFICATIONS_CONF << EOF

### BEGIN Added by sociality postinst ###

[sociality-new-notifications]
Destination=Sociality
Icon=general_facebook
LED-Pattern=PatternCommonNotification

### END Added by sociality postinst ###

EOF
    echo "done."
fi

Change all values to whatever you need, then use the key you defined in your
app's code.
The user might need to restart parts of hildon or just reboot, but it works :)

--
Regards,
Mohammad Abu-Garbeyyeh