AFAIK, the PR bins are hardfp, but the store apps are mainly softfp. Why I
think so: PR bins segfault:

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault

0x00000000 in ?? ()

0x00000000:

So I guess it's hardfp thing.

But normal store apps run mainly ok (or at least don't segfault in
0x00000000)

I recall something like hardfp to softfp emulator in case of flash player
or something. Is this compile time only, or can we use it with a built app?

Regards,
--
Marcin