I'm thinking about using linux, i even install it, but i'm not familier
with that and i'm not that familier with Nokia OS(Meamo) so i try minimize
that things that i don't know ..

i type "apt-get quits" and i get : "E:Invalid opertion quits"
then i type "exit" twice and close the X-Terminal and still the file is
empty.
what can i do to solve this?
i also check and i can reach the file in windows but i's empty

The error msg that i get are :

"Hit http://repository.maemo.org fremantle/non-free packages
W: Failed to fetch
http://repository.maemo.org/dists/fremantle/sdk/fremantle/binary-armel/packages
404
Not Found [IP:81.218.31.152 80]

W:Failed to fetch
http://repository.maemo.org/dists/fremantle/sdk/non/binary-armel/packages 404
Not Found [IP:81.218.31.152 80]

E:Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones
used instead."

Thank,
Eyal