Gary,

I don't have a 770 yet otherwise I would have already tested the exact scenario you describe, that is, the 770 to an AD integrated IAS radius server. Two years ago I did extensive analysis and testing of various permutations of hw and software (mostly Microsoft) with and without WPA using IAS for Radius service and I documented that work in a paper available at the following url:

    http://www.sans.org/rr/whitepapers/honors/

I recall spending a fair amount of time in the system, security, and application event logs, and the IAS logs at the same time in order to get IAS and PEAP-MSCHAP V2 working with my test access point which is a Proxim AP-1000.  If you would like to correspond off list and provide some more detailed  log info I can  look into it and, in the process, refresh my memory of the details of how it works.

 I would be surprised if Nokia would even release a product that by design AND testing would not work seamlessly with Microsoft AD integrated IAS and 802.11 wireless support so maybe someone else on this list has a solution to your problem.
Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International
GSEC Gold,GCWN Gold,GGSC-0100,NSA-IAM,NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672
(M) 703 407 2278
(F) 703 620 5388

primary email address:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
backup email address:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gary wrote:
Does anyone know of an easy way to export all my RSS feed settings before I flash to the latest firmware?

Also, has anyone here successfully used WPA2-PEAP? I set up the RADIUS and certificate infrastructure at my office so I'm quite familiar with the details. For OS X clients, we have to manually install our root CA in order for authentication to succeed. When I first try to connect from my 770, here's the dialogue:

Select EAP type
Network: [my ssid]
EAP type: PEAP [or SIM or TLS]

After I select PEAP and click OK I get:

Connection setup:...
Network: [my ssid]
Select certificate: None (the widget doesn't list any options here)
EAP method: MSCHAPv2 [or GTC, Generic Token Card -- see http://snipurl.com/ladd]

We're using Active Directory and MSCHAPv2. Then at the username and password prompt I've tried entering both my username plus [EMAIL PROTECTED] but neither work. What shows up in my IAS (Microsoft RADIUS) logs, is an attempted login by [20 character hash instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED]]. Any suggestions?

Much thanks,
Gary