Title: Best Regards,
All,

while at a local Compusa outlet near me on the hunt for something else I discovered the Nokia 770 on display. Nice!

Unfortunately I can't say the same for Compusa. There was no price shown for the product or even a display indicating what it was. I simply recognized it by its form factor. When I finally was able to get a hold of a sales rep (the store was sparsely populated with such folk at ~5:30 P.M. local time)  he did at least know what the price was.  Granted this is a sample of only one, but my recommendation to any Nokia marketing/branding folk on this list is get the product into Best Buy if it is not already there and don't expect too much from the Compusa relationship.
--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

backup email address:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www page for texting:   www.vtext.com/users/jholmblad

text email address:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]