I've gone over the Nokia website a couple of times now (most of the site really does not seem to believe the 770 exists in the first place:-), but I haven't found the answer, and local Nokia outlets are also blissfully unaware of the 770, so I'll try here next: is any of the Nokia car-chargers compatible with the 770? Alternatively, are there any third-party solutions? I'd love to take the 770 with me on vacation this summer, but a charger that fits the lighter-socket in the car is a must (not knowing when we'll be near a 220v outlet).
--
Jack Jansen, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.cwi.nl/~jack