Andrew

Thanks for the further info. Raise your tail !

Ari Jaaksen not so long ago refuted the idea to upgrade the hardware

See: http://jaaksi.blogspot.com/2006/01/feedback-2-ways.html

"Monday, January 09, 2006
Feedback -- 2 ways"

and there has been a conference in the only town with accurate time when you
flash the latest version :

http://jaaksi.blogspot.com/

"Thursday, May 04, 2006
What´s with God and open source ?
Nokia sponsored the Open Tuesday event in Helsinki this week. I gave a short
talk and then we had a lot of discussion about open source, Nokia, 770, and
maemo. People were really active and they had a lot of questions. Free beer.
That was nice! "

I think he would not have  talked like this if new hardware was due.

Ari Jaaksen

--
Frank W. Kooistra
770 Itech VKB