Marc Baaden wrote:
Hi,

I am running IT2006 and have added some apt-sources and upgraded to the
latest "stable" versions. This went more or less smoothly, except that
now the musicplayer doesn't play any music any more. It returns the error
message "Operation impossible. Reessayer" (operation impossible. retry).

So I wanted to reinstall the original apps, eg something like
osso-mediaengine libgst0.10-dsp osso-musicplayer osso-musicplayer-l10n-frfr
however when I try this, I get for example

Reinstallation of osso-musicplayer is not possible, it cannot be downloaded.

so where can I get the armel debs for these packages from?

Before you downgrade, try removing gst-plugins-farsight and anything that depends upon it and see if that restores your ability to play audio and video - I too upgraded via apt-get and that was what was wrong with my unit.