On Wednesday 13 September 2006 16:25, lefqih Amine wrote:
> Für meinen Diplomarbeit möchte ich ein Sip-client für nokia 770 entwickeln.
> bisher habe keine free-ware produkt im Internet gefunden und deshalb frage
> ob sich schon jemand mit das Thema beschäftgt hat oder mir weiter helfen
> kann
Translation (Uebersetzung)

I would like to develop a Nokia 770 compatible  Sip-Client as assignment for
my final exam.
I have not found a free-ware product on the internet up til now, and so i ask
if anybody is already  involved with this,  or  if anybody can help me.

--
Frank W. Kooistra
770 + 64MiB rs-MMC    48MiB swapfile

The Netherlands