Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:59:37 -0400
From: Jonathan Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [maemo-users] Detail parameters for Bluetooth dial-up
        networking      on IT2005 - help please?
To: maemo-users@maemo.org

I'm not familiar with the differences between 06 and 05, but in 06
you can get to deeper settings

Applications / Tools / Connection Manager...

then - Menu / Tools / Connectivity Settings

the - Connections / (connection name) - Edit

 From there, you can get to the data connection with your phone.
Before you click finished, you can select Advanced which will give
you a few tabs.  Try Other....