I am, and just selected the

Packet Data Connection type for ATT

I have the following settings

Access point Name:  proxy
Dial up number:  *99***1#
Username and pass empty

Regards

Mike

On Oct 11, 2006, at 1:07 PM, Jonathan Greene wrote:

I have tried many different iterations, but to no avail...

I am trying to connect my Nokia E61 to the Nokia 770 and while they paired quickly, I am unable to get a cellular data connection to work. I've tried various combos of both WAP and ISP @CINGULARGPRS etc... used various dialing strings like *9***#1

I've got nothing here... it's killing me.

Does anyone have Cingular DUN working with a MediaNet connection? Is there a limitation with tethering? How would they even know...

Thanks in advance...

JG

--

Jonathan Greene