All,

   Just so I can see how my usage patterns and view of the 770/n800 mesh with
the community I'd be curious to know if I'm alone in the way I treat my noki.
It is to me a palmtop not a PDA.  I use it to increase my mobility and
decrease my load, carrying it instead of a laptop.

   To me my 770 is a laptop replacement.  I'm in charge of multiple data
centers and it's a joy not having to lug a laptop out to dinner etc, in case
I get an emergency call.

  However I get the feeling most here see it as either a PDA (like a palm) or
as a multimedia device (ala windows mobile or an iPhone).  Forgive me, I'm
accustomed to thinking in use cases I guess.   For me the #1 app is
osso-xterm and what I miss the most is ping.

James