On 1/28/07, Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
william maddler wrote:

> Incoming calls are rejected saying I'm not online. Afterward my "missed
> calls" counter updates (this basically means that I'm correctly logged
> it, right?

> Any clue?

You're still logged in on one of the other devices?

One of the benefits of Gizmo is that you can be logged on and receive
calls on a variety of devices at the same time so it's probably
something else...

I'd suggest searching the Gizmo Project forums and also opening a
support ticket.  They are quite good and providing assistance...

--
Jonathan Greene
m 917.560.3000