Hi,

ext Mike Klein wrote:
I've never needed screen protection for my stylus....5yrs on my ipaq and
display is just as good as my N800 after 2 weeks of usage.

I guess I'll have to examine my stylus with a microscope or magnifying
glass.

CompUSA guy threw in free 1yr replacement policy...so I'll guess I'll be
activating it shortly.
Mike -

Did you remove the initial protector that it came shipped with?  Or
are you perhaps still using it?

I've noticed lots of scratches (that are most visible with a dark
screen) since receiving and using it today that leads me to believe
that - like Karoliina said - it's *only* protection against shipping
damage, and is not meant to be used long term.  I've had a (badly cut)
protector on the 770 since buying it in Dec '05 and wouldn't /dream/
of not having /something/ covering that lovely screen ... :-)

All the best,
Jonathan
Yes initial protection was removed. N800 screen feels like pudding it's
so soft though.

The thing is...I don't need protection on my other devices...N800
display seems different.

Do those have also touchscreens?

        - Eero