Dear Sebas,

don be so hard on yourself.. it is because of your blog i tried the
installation again, and it worked finally on my unit. Now at least i
have some chance to port our department's middleware to test it on the
770, and see whether can i "trick" my prof to believe in the nokia 770
:)

keep up the good work, and let's do more tests and trials.

regards,
wahlau