It's possible. I use it constantly. Instructions are in this [1]
Maemo-Mapper project forum thread

[1] https://garage.maemo.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=601&forum_id=73

--Paul
Excuse me if this is double posted, but as far as I can tell I forgot to
include the list when I sent it the first time. GMail's conversation view
can make it a little confusing.

On 2/5/07, Dr. Nicholas Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I tried installing it
on my N800 with the current version and I received the error that the
software I was attempting to install is not compatible with my software.  Go
figure.

Nick Shaw