Toshiba was able to cram multiple forms of cellular into their toughbook
series...all mini-pci <I think>.

There was a new ultra-rugged military-grade umpc recently announced
(hi-vol sales only...$5K!!!) that had multiple forms of radios.

What happened to those software-programmable radios man?

So folks...when the OpenMoko linux phone (large touchscreen display...I
think)...is released...will they sell well? I think so. Form factor is
so close to N800...and so many parts redundant (speaker, mic, bt, etc,
etc.)...

Well folks...time for me to end thread...I've ridden this horse long
enough and need to get off...

thanks all...

mike