I think I somehow trashed my 770.  how do you "easily" recover -like
restore original config?

On 2/12/07, Richard Pickler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I seem to have a knack for killing my n800 without really doing much to it.

The first time, I charged the thing over night.  When I checked it in the
morning, it was constantly rebooting.

The second time, I was installing some packages I built myself, and it
crashed, which I could not recover from. (this one I'll take the blame for).

This last time, I did nothing.  The battery probably drained all the way
over the weekend, and when I plugged it back in, it wouldn't boot again.

Recovering from these kind of errors is easy enough, but I bought the thing
to handle some very specific tasks when I'm on the road for extended periods
(traveling by motorcycle, where space is a premium), and I'm worried that if
it will die at random like this, I could be comepletely stranded, digitally.

Any thoughts?  Anybody else having problems like this?