thanks - much appreciated!

On 2/15/07, Acadia Secure Networks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Jonathan,

 here are the urls to some (overlapping) suggested solutions pertaining to
DUN (bluetooth and USB) and Verizon:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=825860&page=1&pp=15

http://www.pdaphonehome.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64889

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=827559

         http://www.myehud.com/xv6600/usbmodem.html

         http://www.myehud.com/xv6600/dialer_driver.zip

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
what settings are you guys using?  thanks!!

 On 2/15/07, Brad Midgley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jonathan

 I am using a treo 700p this way, but it feels a little goofy when what I
 really wanted was just a simple flipphone. Also, it doesn't perform as
 well as my last phone, maxing out just short of 400kbps.

 I had a motorola e815 that was working great with a typical 600kbps.
 After a "mandatory" firmware upgrade, my 770 (and my dell axim with no
 verizon app) could no longer find the dun service.

 fwiw, I eventually got verizon to replace the e815 with the 700p at no
 charge.

 Brad

--
Jonathan Greene