On 2/26/07, Marius Gedminas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 01:34:45PM -0500, Michael Wiktowy wrote:
> I had similar problems with installing Canola on the 770 even after
> downloading it and installing it from flash disk. I had to increase
> the size of my flash memory cache file and once I did, it installed
> just fine.

Do you mean the swap file (aka virtual memory)?

Yes. When I was having problems I didn't have any virtual memory
enabled. I increased it 8 MB (all the space I had left on my flash
card) and was able to install Canola fine after that. Just a thought
as to what might be going wrong with installing a large package.

/Mike