bidon02 wrote:
Hi David,
I would be pleased to help for beta testing GMFSK on my N800 and my YAESU FT-890. Are you not planning to use the onboard sound card rather then a external USB sound card ?
73s
I am planning on requiring an external USB sound device and an external
USB serial device for rig keying and control. Using the internal sound
has two problems:
1) on the 770 the only way to get sound in to the device would be to
hold it near the radio's speaker.
2) There is no good way to do keying of the radio, unless you use some
sort of sound activated keying (or your rig has VOX on SSB).

Also - don't hold your breath for me to have anything ready to test, as
I am doing this in my exceedingly sparse spare time.